top of page

Vehicle Title Transfer

Register a vehicle in your name if you live in the state of California, there are different steps you need to take to transfer a vehicle title. Make sure you have the following documentation and other items to initiate a California vehicle title transfer:

  • A CA Title or an Application for Replacement or Transfer of Title (Form REG 227)

  • The signature of the seller(s)

  • The signature of the lien holder (if applicable)

  • The signature of the buyer(s)

  • Payment for the transfer fee

Give us a call or text us at 310-504-0556, about your paperwork, Service Fees you need to register your car!

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page